Tue, Nov 24, 2015 10:34 AM MST
Tue, Nov 24, 2015 10:36 AM MST
NOTICE OF ACTION - Highland Water District
HIGHLAND WATER DISTRICT
DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
NOTICE OF ACTION
Notice is given under SEPA RCW 43.21C.080, that Highland Water District took the action described in (2) below on November 12, 2015.
1. Any action to set aside, enjoin, review, or otherwise challenge such action on the grounds of non-compliance with the provisions of Chapter 43.21C RCW (State Environmental Policy Act) shall be commenced by appeal to Board of Commissioners of Highland Water District on or before December 10, 2015.
2. Description of Agency Action: Determination of Non-Significance with respect to the Highland Water Districtís 2015 Water System Plan update.
3. Description of Proposal: The 2015 Water System Plan Amendment is a non-project action that addresses the Districtís responsibility to provide water service and fire protection to current and future customers within their service area.
4. Location of Proposal: Highland Water District is located in unincorporated Snohomish County in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. The District is bounded on the south by the Skykomish River, on the east by the Sultan River, on the west by the West Fork Woods Creek, and to the north and northwest by higher hills and mountains., and within all or portions of Sections 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 15, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24 and 33, Township 27 and 28, and Range 7 and 8, W.M.
5. Type of environmental review under SEPA: Non-Project Action, SEPA Checklist dated October 15, 2014 and DNS dated November 12, 2015.
6. Documents may be examined during regular business hours at: Highland Water District, 24602 Old Owen Road, Monroe, WA 98272. Public comments will be accepted at the District Commissioners Board meeting to be held at the Highland Water District office on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 7:00 pm.
7. Name of agency giving notice: Highland Water District.
8. This notice is filed by: Raymond Phelps, Lead Maintenance Technician, Highland Water District.
Item images (click on thumbnail for full view):